The trade volume in the foreign exchange market is enormous wherein about 4 trillion US dollars are being transacted on a daily basis. This is quite huge compared to the bond or stock markets worldwide.
Although forex trading is possible without a broker, there is immense value in trading through forex brokerage accounts. For example, ForexTime (FXTM) is one of the fastest growing brokerage company in the forex market. In the fxtm broker review, they provide their clients with unique products and services for them to make the most of their trading.
Apart from the forex market, FXTM also touches the most popular cryptocurrency markets that allows their clients to trade certain types of cryptocurrencies that is done via the reputable MetaTrader platform and where transactions could be carried out through a PC or mobile device.
Choosing A Forex Broker
Hiring a forex broker has its many benefits but it could be tricky. The right broker or brokerage company could open up and maximize your investment opportunities, but with the wrong one, they could restrict your possibilities and options as well as increase cost. So, what are the primary points to take into consideration to make certain you choose the right broker? Below are a few:
- Scope of Trading Instruments. It is advantageous to be able to make investments in numerous financial markets simultaneously. Working with the right forex broker is a good choice as they could present you with an expansive diversity of markets to trade in, like commodities, stocks cryptocurrencies and more.
- Diversity of Trading Accounts. A broker must offer you varied kinds of accounts with a range of benefits for particular trading styles like those with greater and better protections, larger spreads or leverage, various kinds of instruments.
- Bid/Ask Spreads. Forex brokers will give you a quote on two prices for a pair of currency, this is the bid price and the ask price. The bid price is the price you could sell the base currency, whereas the ask price is the price you could purchase the base currency. The difference taken between the bid and ask price is called the spread. This is the way “no commission” forex brokers earn money. You could look for a broker with the lowest spread, however look out for marketing techniques. You may have a low spread now, but that doesn’t mean that will be the same all throughout.
- Trading Platform. Pick a broker whose platform for Forex and CFD trading is something you are happy and comfortable with, something that complements your needs.
- Customer Oriented. Working with a forex broker who is helpful and customer-oriented is a much more sensible and reliable choice for traders.
- Regulated Forex Broker. Of course, it is very crucial that you work and open an account with a licensed broker or brokerage company to ensure they are legal and regulated.